top of page


Gateway/Pennsy can assist with all of your property needs.    If you don’t see your class below please give us a call as we have multiple property carriers that  may be able to assist.

  • CPP

  • BOP

  • Tenant Occupied Dwellings.

  • Student Housing (Admitted  A Rated Carrier)

  • Homeowner’s (Including High Valued)

  • Vacant Buildings

  • Vacant Dwellings

  • Seasonal Dwellings

  • Inland Marine (Including Logging Equipment)

  • Lessor’s Risks

  • Builders Risks

  • Churches

  • Farmowners

  • Convenience Stores

Need more details? Contact us

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Social Media channels.

bottom of page